DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A wish comes true

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Versatil

A wish comes true Empty
PostSubject: A wish comes true   A wish comes true EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:39 pm

*The camera shows Versatil storming into the General manager's office.*
-
Versatil: How dare you make a match like that?
-
*Dylon looks at Versatil and throws a pencil at him.*
-
Versatil: Uuum ... Ouch!
-
GM Dylon: I'm just doing my job. Besides you got Derek involved in the title match at Over The Edges so this is your punishment.

-
Versatil: I think you need to rethink this. Don't put me in such a match or else ...

-
GM Dylon: You know what Versatil this is what I like about you. You are so determined but let me give you a piece of advice. First of all don't you ever dare breaking into my office like that. And second - YOU DON'T WANT TO FINISH THAT SENTENCE EVER!
-
Versatil: CHANGE THE DAMN MATCH NOW!
-
GM Dylon: NO! ... You know what Versatil your wish will come true tonight.
-
Versatil: You're god damn right it will.
-
GM Dylon: You will be in tonight's main event. A triple threat match! You will face the DCW Heavyweight Champion and the DCW Ultimate Champion!
-
Versatil: ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
-
GM Dylon: Relax! Would you rather have this match or the other one?
-
*Versatil looks at Dylon angrily and heads out kicking the door to the office and breaking it. GM Dylon takes out a notepad and writes something in it. Then he heads out and the camera zooms in on the notepad reading "Versatil -50 dollars". The camera then fades.*
Back to top Go down

A wish comes true
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DCW forum s3 :: Roleplay archive :: Past rps Season 1-
Jump to: