DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fgdfgdghgfdhfdghgfdh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dixonflys

dixonflys

fgdfgdghgfdhfdghgfdh Empty
PostSubject: fgdfgdghgfdhfdghgfdh   fgdfgdghgfdhfdghgfdh EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:58 am

Lilly: " DCW fans last week Dixon Flys and Versatil had a fantastic unforgetable match. After the show the next morning the DCW ULTIMATE CHAMPION packed his gear and flew to JAPAN to represent DCW in the World Wide Ultimate Cup of Wrestling Event in Tokyo. The first night he wrestled to a 45 minute draw with the Japanese Ultimate champion.
--
--
* Video clips being showed of the arena and Dixon in action, over 85000 fans were in attendance*
--
--
Lilly: "On the second event Dixon Flys was in a six man tag match, his partners were the Russian national tag team champions and they defeated the 3 Wild Samoans.
--
--
*Dixon Flys arrives to the interview area with his belt over his shoulders*
--
--
Lilly: "Dixon Flys welcome home and congratulations on your successful participation in the World Wide Ultimate Cup of Wrestling Event in Tokyo.
--
--
Dixon Flys: " Thank you very much Lilly. I was proud to represent the DCW over in Japan I was treated with respect. On the 3rd day at the closing ceremonies dinner I was the special guest of the Japanese Ultimate Champion. We had a very good match and after the time limit expired 85000 fans all rised and applauded us! It was unbeleivable feeling you can feel the adrenalin and cut the electricity in the air with a knife. We left the ring together side by side!
But Im home know and I ready to fight Im regenerated and tonight I give Life Gamer his rematch he cried for!! Im in very great shape. My last 3 matches where against the best wrestlers in the world!! Last week Versatil gave me a run for my money and my 2 matches in Japan!
LIFEGAMER WITH ALL DUE RESPECT.... IM IN THE BEST SHAPE AND CONDITION IN MY LIFE. IM READY LIFEGAMER I WRESTLED AGAINST THE 5 BEST WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY TO FACE THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION?
--
--
*Dixon Flys pats his championship belt and drapes it over his other shoulder and opens a DCW Ice Cream Bar*

SEGMENT OVER.

Matt: "Alex Ill be back in a second Im going to ask Dixon to give me the popsicle stick."
--
--
*Camera shows Matt going backstage*
Back to top Go down

fgdfgdghgfdhfdghgfdh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DCW forum s3 :: Roleplay archive :: Past rps Season 1-
Jump to: