DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the nearly empty arena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THE DashingRainbow

THE DashingRainbow

the nearly empty arena Empty
PostSubject: the nearly empty arena   the nearly empty arena EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 am

the camera focuses on the parking lot area where the camera picks up Dashing rainbow run through the entrance to quickly close the gap between the camera man and him

Dashing rainbow: So mister camera man am i the first wrestler here again. I know i am whats the time on that.
-
-
camera man: Dixon beat you here Dashing.
-
-
Dashing rainbow: but thats faster than my personal record. How did he get here?
-
-
camera man: By car.
-
-
Dashing rainbow: Well that's ok if he didn't run so i still got my record and my car in the garage. Heh where is the big fellow. shhh i know exactly where he is he should be in the locker room right, right ok see you later random staff member.
-
-
*groan from camera man while dashing walks off*
Back to top Go down
THE DashingRainbow

THE DashingRainbow

PostSubject: Re: the nearly empty arena   the nearly empty arena EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:20 am

are we taking a break or something because by the seems of it everyones having a snooze
Back to top Go down
dixonflys

dixonflys

PostSubject: Re: the nearly empty arena   the nearly empty arena EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:27 am

mast hasnt been active for a while and he renewed versatils contract but forgot to give him vgm status. Beacuse he has no vgm status he cannot make a show!!! we missed the 4th show and dont know whats gonna be with the ppv hope JR bone could help us
Back to top Go down
GM Mast
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the nearly empty arena   the nearly empty arena EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:35 pm

no worry guyz i am back we will have fun again we will work more and our fed is gonna go best Smile And there are 2 new matches bought Hardcore and steel cage match so anyone can demand these matches and our first show for this season is gonna be awsome carry on rping and bring all others to rp
Back to top Go down
https://dcwrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the nearly empty arena   the nearly empty arena Empty

Back to top Go down

the nearly empty arena
Page 1 of 1