DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The new monster...or is he?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daemon Lupo

The new monster...or is he? Empty
PostSubject: The new monster...or is he?   The new monster...or is he? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:11 am

Disturbed's Down with the sickness starts to play as flames erupts at the base of the titantron and through these flames a man walks, he stops on the entrance platform and looks out over the crowd, those who recognizes him starts to cheer. He is wearing an iron mask, black t-shirt, black wrestling pants and black boots, on his right hand is a black glove and on his left wrist a studded leather wrist guard.

Alex: "Who on earth is that?"

Matt: "Why don't you go ask him? He seems ready to tell you."

Alex: "How can you tell under that mask?"

Matt: "I can't."

The man comes walking down the walkway, then he climbs into the ring, he walks to the middle of the ring, he slowly raises his arms, with his palms upwards, when his hands come level with his waist flames erupts from the ringposts and as his hands raises so does the intensity of the flames. When his arms draw level with his shoulders, he makes a grabbing motion with his hands and pluck his arms down, in an explosion of flame, the flames dies down.

Alex: "Whoa!"

The man walks over to the corner, picks up a microphone and looks over the crowd, then raises the microphone to the mouth slit in the mask.

???: "I...am Daemon Lupo. I have come from hell to sent those who deserve to be there back to their homes."

A low chuckle escapes from the mask

Daemon: "So beware all of you who think that you are safe from judgement. You are not. In my quest to do this I may fail many times, but I will also succeed many times. I do not care how long it takes me, I will clear DCW of it's evil and corrupt forces."

Daemon raises his one hand and flames erupts on the entrance platform and the ring posts

Daemon: "You will allll burn!"

Daemon Lupo throws back his head, laughing maniacally, drops the microphone and leaves the ring, walking back up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Rock lee

Rock lee

PostSubject: Re: The new monster...or is he?   The new monster...or is he? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:27 pm

this is basically a copy of Kane i dont think we can have this here
Back to top Go down
Versatil

PostSubject: Re: The new monster...or is he?   The new monster...or is he? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:59 pm

lee's right just change ur name to Kane and you'll be all set xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new monster...or is he?   The new monster...or is he? Empty

Back to top Go down

The new monster...or is he?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DCW forum s3 :: Roleplay archive :: Past rps Season 1-
Jump to: