DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr.Guyver's Demand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Guyver

Mr.Guyver's Demand Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Guyver's Demand   Mr.Guyver's Demand EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Ring Announcer : "Let me introduce to you , Mr.Guyver"
-
-
Suddenly, The titantron gets on fire,
Mr.Guyver makes his way to the ring
with a wicked smile on his face
wearing a black jacket of Awesomeness !

-
-
Mr.Guyver stands in center of the ring and takes the mic from the announcer.
-
-
Mr.Guyver: "Allow me to introduce myself to those who still don't know me. I am a new world class wrestler who will now be in DCW.
Well , today is my match with Jacob Stanley . But who cares about that loser.

-
-
The Crowd starts to boo at Mr.Guyver
-
-
Mr.Guyver:"So , lets now talk about him and the match because ofcourse i will win that match because i am the best in DCW and no other superstar can be compared with me cuz i'm just that awesome ."
-
-
The crowd again starts to boo at Mr.Guyver
-
-
Mr.Guyver : "Well , i want to talk to to you a little about my childhood."
-
-
The crowd finally stops booing at Mr.Guyver and actually listens to him
-
-
Mr.Guyver : "As i was saing , when i was a child my dream was to become a wrestler but not a wrestler like Jacob Stanly who doesn't know how to wrestler and has nothing to do with wrestling and doesn't belong in DCW."
-
-
The crowd again starts to boo at Mr.Guyver
-
-
Mr.Guyver: "I did not want to become a wrestler like Jacob Stanley but i wanted to become a wrestle with everyone's restpect and a lot of power and a wrestler who had a shiny belt on his waist. Yeah , you know what i'm talking about . I am here to demand something . Something called a title shot , i want a title shot at any title holder . I just want a title belt to make my debut and to show everyone of you pathetic people that i am the most God gifted wrestler of DCW."
-
-
The crowd boos at Mr.Guyver as hard as they can
-
-
Mr.Guyver at the end : "That's all for now but i want a title shot no matter what "
-
-
And Mr.Guyver leaves the ring and goes back to his locker room with a wicked smile on his face while the crowd boos at him
Back to top Go down

Mr.Guyver's Demand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DCW forum s3 :: Roleplay archive :: Past rps Season 1-
Jump to: