DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock lee

Rock lee

Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this) Empty
PostSubject: Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this)   Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:59 pm

*Camera Fades to back Stage*

???: Rock lee hold on a Second, i need to ask you a Question

Rock Lee: oh Hey Lily, see you came back for me, let me tell you unlike that jerk Versatil i am a Real man

*rock lee Sniffs Lily's Neck*

Rock Lee: hmmm Nice smell There Lily, My favourite owwww it Smells like my Dear Grandmother, i Do love that Woman she is Like a M....

Lily: hmmm Lee, i am here to talk about something you no important..

Rock Lee: ohh of course Sorry got of track you know how things are when you talk about your GrandMother and the Perfume she uses

Lily: erm! no i don't and i don't think i like to be compared to your'e granny,

Rock Lee: but... She is an Adorable Lady and She makes such Good Cup Cakes wanna go out? i can let you taste some

*Rock Lee Winks at Lily*

Lily: well Lee i am here to Talk about your match with Versatil Today how does it Feel.

Rock Lee: well of course sorry like i said i got of track, my Match against versatil will be Epic two bulls facing each other for one epic Championship Match who would want to miss it, i will Drag Versatil All over that Ring tonight and i will do it with Style After that We can celebrate together and go Eat some Mc'Donalds?

Lily: lee that would be Great maybe another Time, Are you Sure you will Win this Match?

Rock Lee: well Am i a sure? well Of course i Am sure i will give it my best he will not Beat me...

*looks at lily*

Rock lee: Listen Lily how about you hmm coe to my corner tonight

*rock lee stays speaking to lily*

*Camera fades*

Last edited by rock lee on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Versatil

PostSubject: Re: Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this)   Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:26 pm

lol i just cant believe no1 read my 2nd rp so i get injured and i think ill be in the trainers room til the match begins so its a good idea to put it before i get injured or take me off it Smile
Back to top Go down
Rock lee

Rock lee

PostSubject: Re: Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this)   Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:28 pm

I read ur second rp this one for sometime during the start of the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this)   Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock lee Going (when ever you wanna put this)
Page 1 of 1