DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing Angus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus The Bull

Introducing Angus Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Angus   Introducing Angus EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:48 pm

*Camera Fades Back Stage*

Lily: Hello DCW Fans here with me i have the Possibly New wrestler in DCW Angus "the Bull"

Angus: Hello and Thank you, For those who do not no me i Am a Former MMA Heavyweight Champion, DCW needs someone to Spice things up a Little and i am here to do just that, i am here to turn this Federation into Something people Talk about and something that people Remeber i was Watching DCW for the LAst two Weeks and seriously you guys cheer for Rock Lee, You boo Versatil and you have nothing against Guyver or Dashing Rainbows all of them are just about pretty nails and Long Curly hair, Guys if you can handle being attacked after a match then maybe this isnt for you go back to your beauty saloon or hide under your'e beds, iver heard things are pretty safe down there because Next week At PPV Angus will be there and that is when you should be scared..

Lily: so angus has The General Manager of DCW booked you for the match? or is this just something you are hoping for?

Angus: No No No! listen lily this is not about what you want it's not about what the GM wants or even if he lets me, This is about what i want and when i want it, i want a Match at PPV i will get a PPV match simple and easy.

Lily: and what do you think about the competition here at DCW?

Angus: competition what competition? you have One Crazy Guy who Eats Cookies and muffins, then you have another who Attacks people after the match because he is to weak to take them on, you also have a curly Haired pretty boy who talks tough and loses to Versatil.. i have heard they are the best and if they are well then There is no Competition Good night

*Angus Leaves into the Parking Lot*

*Camera Fades to the Ring*
Back to top Go down
dixonflys

dixonflys

Introducing Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Angus   Introducing Angus EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 am

if i win the ultimate championship ill fight you bro at the ppv but first let me concentrate on guyver Smile
Back to top Go down
Angus The Bull

Introducing Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Angus   Introducing Angus EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:31 am

thank you xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Angus   Introducing Angus Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Angus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DCW forum s3 :: Roleplay archive :: Past rps Season 1-
Jump to: