DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduction to Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos X

Introduction to Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Chaos   Introduction to Chaos EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:30 pm

*The lights go out in the arena,lights flash to the top of the arena where there is a person dropping from a rope*

Alex: I wonder who this could be.

Matt: The GM told us some great new talent was coming to DCW,maybe this is who he meant.

???:Hello DCW fans.

*The man speaking has a raspy voice that scares the kids in the audience and scares some of the adults in the crowd*

???:Don't be scared, I'm only here for the same reason every other wrestler is, to get titles, but my reasoning to do so is quite different.

Alex: I wonder what's his reason to get titles.

Matt: Shut up and let him talk!

Alex: Actually I think I will continue to talk because I got his name! His name is Chaos X!

*Chaos X looks over at the commentator table, and even though his face is covered by a hood they know he was giving them evil looks*

Chaos X: Yes Chaos X is my wrestling name, though my real name is a mystery and will remain a mystery, now since you know my name I guess you know what me being here has to deal with, it has to deal with chaos.

*Chaos X touches the hood on his overcoat and lifts it up taking it off, the fans gasp in terror at his face, he has a scar on one of his eyes and that eye has no pupil, it's just clearness, the other eye is just pure black, he has long jet black hair which is probably the only normal thing on him besides the blood in it*

Chaos X: Oh I guess you thought I would be a good looking guy, well I have a news flash for all of you! The future... the future is ugly, it's black, and it's gonna be chaos, lots and lots of chaos, you see I wasn't originally like this, but the purified people of the world made me the way I am, they picked on me, jumped me, beat me up, so then I turned my life to chaos, fighting, stealing, ending relationships... and careers, and magically the world turned around for me, I'm here to do one thing, to start my own regime, this regime will be the most chaotic, destructive regime ever, we will end some people or bend some people just so they can join us, this is just a warned, don't try and stop me, it'll be worse on you.

*Chaos X gets out the ring and starts walking up the ramp while all of the fans are just quiet*

Alex: Wow.... That was...

Matt: AWESOME!! I wonder what it takes to join his regime?
Back to top Go down

Introduction to Chaos
Page 1 of 1