DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Over The Edges dvd and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dixonflys

dixonflys

Over The Edges dvd and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Over The Edges dvd and stuff   Over The Edges dvd and stuff EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 am

* Camera goes to the announce booth*

Matt: "Ladies and Gentlemen we have had a wonderful ppv. Season 2 will be twice as awesome. But this DVD I have in my hands went on sale today. This is the Over The Edges Event DVD!! Go to the store, come to events and buy it."
--
--
Alex:" Matt we dont just have DVDs, look at this... Its the brand new DCW toy ring!! And look at the action figures!!! Dixon Flys, Dashing Rainbow, Mast, Versatil, Rock Lee and look at this we have one of lily with a mic."
--
--
Matt:" Wow thats great!! But you thinks thats all... no!!! Only available at live events are the DCW SUPERSTAR Cookie Ice Cream Bars, with all of the stars on them! Look at the little boy at ringside he has one. He just took a bite out of Rock Lee!! The DCW Magazine is going on news stands also ask for programs at live events. The 2013 DCW calendar! DCW is on a roll. Coming soon are T-shirts and the Dashing Rainbow Giant Stuffed Cupcake!! Wrestling buddies!! Children please remember dont try the wrestlers holds on each other but you can twist the necks of these brand new wrestling buddies! Dixon Flys, Liquid Snake, Rock Lee, Versatil we have em all
--
--
*Camera goes to next segment*
Back to top Go down
THE DashingRainbow

THE DashingRainbow

PostSubject: Re: Over The Edges dvd and stuff   Over The Edges dvd and stuff EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 am

lol i love this promo for some reason it just made me laugh in the good way because matt is just one of those guys that is always yelling over something like it was the most amazing thing he saw . example OMG!!! that little kid in the front row just took a bite out of his ice cream JESUS THATS EXTREME!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
dixonflys

dixonflys

PostSubject: Re: Over The Edges dvd and stuff   Over The Edges dvd and stuff EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:34 am

Smile just trying to be creative cant always have backstage interviews and the same old stuff when a heel interrupts a faces promo. this was a cool idea. what about the stuffed toy cupcake!!! cant wait till season 2 i wonder what kind of new guys mast is going to sign cant wait for the first show i want to be in a tag match or 4 on 4 stable kind of match
Back to top Go down
THE DashingRainbow

THE DashingRainbow

PostSubject: Re: Over The Edges dvd and stuff   Over The Edges dvd and stuff EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:10 pm

pretty much everything you said i agree with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over The Edges dvd and stuff   Over The Edges dvd and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Over The Edges dvd and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DCW forum s3 :: Roleplay archive :: Past rps Season 1-
Jump to: