DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Title: Aftermath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Versatil

World Title: Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: World Title: Aftermath   World Title: Aftermath EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 pm

*Versatil's theme hits and the fans start to boo. Suddenly Derek comes out with a mic in his hand and makes his way to the ring.*
-
Derek: Well, well, well ...
-
*The fans boo and interupt Derek.*
-
Derek: You can boo all you want but at Over The Edges one man pulled a glorious victory! Only one man was impressive that night. You all know who I am talking about. That man is Versatil!
-
*The fans start chanting "You suck!"
-
Derek: I suck? Really? I don't care what you people think. I've got only one more thing to tell you.
-
*Derek stops and smiles.*
-
Derek: UUUUUUUUP ...

-
*Dylon's theme hits and he comes out with a mic in his hand.*
-
GM Dylon: So let me get this straight. You not only come to this arena without a permission but you even dare to interfere in the match? This is unacceptable! I should be kicking you out right now!
-
Derek: Oh yeah? Make me!
-
Gm Dylon: Hold on Derek! Violence is not the aswer to everything. Let's just put a stipulation for Versatil's match tonight. If Versatil gets himself counted out or disqualified he will be STRIPPED from his title!
-
Derek: WHAT?
-
GM Dylon: And that's not all. To make sure that the match doesn't end like in Over The Edges you will be banned from ringside!

-
Derek: Are you kidding me? WHY?

-
GM Dylon: It's not that bad Derek look on the bright side - it's a non-title match but if his opponent wins he will become the number one contender!
-
Derek: THIS ISN'T FAIR! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! WHO IS HE FACING TONIGHT?
-
GM Dylon: It will be a special surprise! And as you were about to say before I came here ... UP YOURS!
-
*GM Dylon heads back and Derek runs after him.*
Back to top Go down

World Title: Aftermath
Page 1 of 1