DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

empty arena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dixonflys

dixonflys

empty arena Empty
PostSubject: empty arena   empty arena EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:47 pm

*Camera shows Dixon Flys and Dixon Sr. arriving to the arena, the parking lot is empty*
--
--
Dixon Sr.:" Hey my boy!!! Sometinns strange around here?? Nobody's here!
--
--
[color=green]Dixon Flys:" Yeah!! We turned our clocks back before we got off the airplane!!!The time is ok! Why's the arena empty.
--
--
*Dixon Flys gets his cell phone out and starts calling Dashing Rainbow*
--
--
Dixon Flys:" Pop try to call Versatil on yours! Dashing aint answering! Ill try my opponent Lifegamer!
--
--
Dixon Sr.:" Mast dosn't answer either but look the buffet table is made. Lets have a bite and wait.
--
--
Dixon Flys:" Go ahead pop! Ill go look around to see if there is arena staff or security somewhere. Have to go to the mens room. Wait here for me. Ill be back in a while.
--
--
*Dixon Sr. Opens a superstar chocolate chip cookie Ice Cream Bar!*
--
--
Dixon Sr.: "Lilly!! Didn't have a Lilly bar yet!!
--
--
*Dixon Sr. finishes his Ice Cream bar and reads the popsicle stick. YOU WIN AN ICE CREAM BAR!*
--
--
*Dixon Flys Arrives back to the buffet table*
--
--
Dixon Sr. :" Whats up son find anybody??
--
--
Dixon Flys:"No but I may have a snack" Look at the consession stand! the rock Dwayne johnson T-Shirt??
Someone new we just signed??

--
--
Dixon Sr:"Never heard of um..Maybe someone new?? And he got a shirt already. Here son have this ice cream I just won a free bar!
--
--
Dixon Flys: "Thanks!! Look at this? Look who is on the bar! Reed Barren???
--
--
Dixon Sr.:" Who inda blue hell is Reed Barren??? Man this trip to Japan was long. You sure we didnt time travel?? Are we in 2013??
--
--
Dixon Flys:" Common pop dont be silly. Im not eating this Reed Barren bar! He is so ugly I lost my appatite. Lets go get to the bottom of this. Ill call a cab to take us to DCW towers .
--
--
*The Reed Barren Ice Cream Bar melts on the table where Dixon left it. The cookie falls off, the ice cream drips all of and the bar says"YOU WIN 4 TICKETS TO THE DCW PPV"*
--
--
Camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

empty arena
Page 1 of 1