DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pre Match Speech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock lee

Rock lee

Pre Match Speech Empty
PostSubject: Pre Match Speech   Pre Match Speech EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:29 am

this Is before my Next match Starts

*rock lee Theme Hits and the Crowd Goes wild*

Matt: hey! look its Rock Lee

Alex: yes it is Matt, i Wonder what he has to Say

*Rock lee Gets a mic*

Rock Lee: hello and Welcome to DCW

*the Crowd gets on their Feet and Chants DCW*

Rock lee: i have a match just about to Start but before the Match kicks off i would like a Few Wrods, Last Week on DCW i promised i would show each and everyone of you what i was worth and i deliverd, it was a Great match with a Great tag team, Treecko was a Great Wrestler Although i have no personal attachments to Him i Respect because that Boy Put up a Hell of a Fight

*the Crowd Screams and Chants Treecko*

*Rock Lee Smiles*

Rock lee: However That Sneaky move From that Rat Versatil, he Attacked a Defensless Man it shows what kind of a person he is he decides to catch people of guard and badly beat up and attacks them, i will now Say that You Versatil are nothing but a Coward everything you did to Treecko was just what a Coward Would do.

*Crowd boo's*

Rock lee: you see if you are a man Then i Challenge you to a Match One on One i want you to pay for your'e Attack and Lack of respect you showed to Treecko and Let me Remind you that you Ended his Short Career.

*Crowd Boo's Louder*

Rock Lee: you hear these people? they also see you for who you are the Good For nothing, Coward Who Attacks an Injured Person! So i Challenge you For a Match any time any place any Type... of course if you refuse you will Just prove that you are nothing but a Cowa....

*rock Lee is Interupted by Versatil*

*Versatil's Theme Song Hits and The Crowd Boo's*

Matt: OMG its Versatil is he here to accept his Challenge?

Versatil: a Coward you say? he was a weak wrestler all i did was a favour to this Federation.

Rock Lee: a Favour you say? you took out a Man who couldnt even Stand

Versatil: that proves how worthless he was to this Federation. Next time it may just be you

*Crowd Shouts and Screams*

Rock Lee: me? shall we put it to the Test now? how about that Challenge Do you ACCEPT or will you hide behind the scenes and attack me when i am Defenseless.

*Crowd shouts YES YES YES*

*Versatil looks around*

Versatil: you think i will i will accept your challenge never coz at the moment my eyes are on Championship not on you kid

*Versatil Drops the mic And leaves*
Rock is standing alone in the ring as camera fades out

Last edited by GM Mast on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for storyline you will see something rocking in this show :X edited by mast)
Back to top Go down
Versatil

Pre Match Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Match Speech   Pre Match Speech EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:58 am

nice rp but how can i accept the challenge when im in the tournament maybe if i win it we'll fight for the title or if i loose we'll fight at the ppv
Back to top Go down
Rock lee

Rock lee

Pre Match Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Match Speech   Pre Match Speech EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:31 am

well u accpt the challenge but its up to mast to come up with the match
Back to top Go down
GM Mast
Admin

Pre Match Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Match Speech   Pre Match Speech EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:48 am

Nice both of you continue rp feud i have got plans for both of you but dont accept chalenge versatil
Back to top Go down
https://dcwrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Rock lee

Rock lee

Pre Match Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Match Speech   Pre Match Speech EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 pm

ok ill change it so he dont accpt i.e

versatil: u want a match? ill think about it at another time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre Match Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Match Speech   Pre Match Speech Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Match Speech
Page 1 of 1