DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jake Chambers Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Chambers

Jake Chambers Debut Empty
PostSubject: Jake Chambers Debut   Jake Chambers Debut EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:50 pm

*As an unknown theme song hits while everybody is still in shock who will appear on the screen as everybody sees an unknown superstar star appear on the ramp Jake Chambers makes his way down to the ring asking for a mic and a chair as Jake Chambers sets the chair up in the middle of the ring sitting *

Jake Chambers :My name is Jake Chambers and im here to bring Extreme Extreme Extreme the last couple of weeks you have all been bored with all of this nonesense well its over finnally you people get what you deserve and that is Extreme wrestling you all are going to enjoy all of this what i bring in other words Extreme and if anybody back there is going to contineu with there boring matches o trust me cuss im here and i will show you and learn you The Meaning Of Extreme Show Extreamed

*As Jake Chambers his theme song hits as he taunts to the crowd leaving the arena *

Back to top Go down

Jake Chambers Debut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DCW forum s3 :: Roleplay archive :: Past rps Season 1-
Jump to: