DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AfterMAth (open to Dashing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock lee

Rock lee

AfterMAth (open to Dashing) Empty
PostSubject: AfterMAth (open to Dashing)   AfterMAth (open to Dashing) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 pm

*rock lee's Theme Hits*

*Rock Lee makes his way to the ring with a Mic in his Hand*

Rock Lee: Well well well so many people here Tonight, Welcome To DCW.

*Crowd Chants*

Rock Lee: I hope you all liked the PPV as much as i did, It was historic, you have My friend dashing rainbow win that royal Rumble and a Great Tag team Championship match and....

*the Crowd chants DCW*

Rock Lee: yeah This is DCW! the best Show on TWG TV now. my match with Versatil was truely Great But in the end i lost, he was the better man. he said he would keep the title he did and he is still the champion today.

Rock lee: Today i will go back to Victories and Hope to some time get one more Shot. I mean face it i deserve another chance that title was as good as mine, but once again Versatil got a little help from his buddy i mean i cant blame him when you up against some one better stronger and someone who is honest with you all you need all the help and that is what versatil did. now I request that my Good old Friend and Yourrrrrrr Champion Dashing Rainbow to Become My Tag partner and help me show those guys that talent comes Fair and not with Cheating!

*Rock Lee Drops the Mic And leaves*

*Camera Fades*
Back to top Go down
THE DashingRainbow

THE DashingRainbow

AfterMAth (open to Dashing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterMAth (open to Dashing)   AfterMAth (open to Dashing) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:48 am

i'll go with it nice rp
Back to top Go down

AfterMAth (open to Dashing)
Page 1 of 1