DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Dashing Rainbow Cleared to wrestle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dixonflys

dixonflys

Is Dashing Rainbow Cleared to wrestle. Empty
PostSubject: Is Dashing Rainbow Cleared to wrestle.   Is Dashing Rainbow Cleared to wrestle. EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:50 am

(Should be sometime at to beginning of the show)

* Dixon Flys' attorney arrives to the arena, he pushes the alarm button to lock his car(beep beep), he enters the arena holding his briefcase and ask security where is GM Dylon's office.*
--
--

Security guard: Mr. Bean sir down that hall way go right, pass the gorilla position and another right big sign on his door with GM Dylon sign on it. *
--
--

*[color=green]Mr. Bean: Thank you here is a 5 Euro tipp for your kindness

--
--

*Mr. Bean struts down the corridor passes the gorilla position where he sees Lilly adjusting her lipstick. He then goes right a arrives at the door with the GM Dylon's name on it. He knocks on the door.
--
--
GM Dylon: " Yes come on in."
--
--
Mr.Bean: Excuse me Mr. Dylon may I just have a few minutes of your presious time it is very important."
--
--
GM Dylon: " Yes Mr. Bean. What can I do for you."
--
--
*Mr. Bean takes a pack of documents out of his briefcase and lays them out on the Gms table.*
--
--
Mr. Bean:" As you know so far my client has advanced twice in the tournament. His next opponent Dashing Rainbow as we all know is injured. I would like for my clients well being for Dashing Rainbow to have a medical exam and a doctors clearence to wrestle. I have spoken to the spokesperson form the athletic commision. I have recieved a document that if Dashing Rainbow isnt cleared to wrestle tonight then Dixon Flys automaticly wins and advances in the DR tournament. Also I would like a blood test to see if he is clean from any illegal substances and clean from any diseses. We cant take any risks with Dashing Rainbow. Dixon Flys cannot catch any infections if Dashing is busted wide open in their match.
--
--
GM Dylon:" As I see these documents are real and legit. I understand your point Mr. Bean. The fans came to see Dixon vs Dashing. I cannot disqualify dashing. I cannot say no to the athletic commison either.
--
--
*GM Dylon Calls the medics and tells them to get Dashing Rainbow and send him to the trainers room for a full check up emmidiatly*.
--
--
GM Dylon:" Mr Bean! Dashing Rainbow will wrestle as advertised tonight with a bad leg. DCW has insurance for their wrestlers. The only thing that will disqualify Dashing is the blood test. I cant fight the athletic commision. The Ultimate Championship is a prize that has to be earned in the ring and not with legal papers. Mr. Bean you have made your point clear an soooooo havvvve I.

*Camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down

Is Dashing Rainbow Cleared to wrestle.
Page 1 of 1