DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Indeph interview with Dixon Flys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dixonflys

dixonflys

Indeph interview with Dixon Flys Empty
PostSubject: Indeph interview with Dixon Flys   Indeph interview with Dixon Flys EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

( Exclusive interview with Dixon Flys should air before my match)

Alex: "Fans earlier this week I caught up with the winner of last weeks main event. This was recorded at Dixon Flys home. Ladies and gentlemen here is the interview".
--
--
Alex: " Ladies and gentlemen the DCW producers and I have been invited to Dixon Flys' home for this exclusive interview. Dixon thank you for inviting us and congratulations last week you have won the main event against Fuzzy and advanced to the next round in the DR tournament."

--
--

Dixon Flys: " Thank you Alex, yourself and the DCW staff are welcomed anytime."

--
--
Alex: " I have put together alot of questions for you. The first one is you are a very big fan favorite. You're fans have been loyal to you for a long time. They are all asking why are you associated with Mr. Bean? He is unpopular with the fans".
--
--

Dixon Flys: " Well Alex, Mr, Zoltán Bean is my legal and financal advisor. I need this kind of attorney with his kind of characteristics to represent me. I am an unidisputed world champion. I almost unified 2 world titles but either the feds went bankrupt or they closed down before the ppv show. I wrestle for a living. I had garenteed ppv contracts, I got screwed out of them and I lost ppv bonuses etc.. etc.. Thats why I hired Mr, Bean, beacuse he can be that downright sleezy and he can play politics if it is for my wellbeing."
--
--

Alex: " How's Dixon Sr. ?? I saw him at the show."
--
--

Dixon Flys:" He is doing fine. He was at rehab for his nicotine and alcohol addiction. Got him a new job shoveling snow at the arenas this winter. He will be in my corner at next weeks match if it doesnt snow. His managers licence has arrived."
--
--

Alex: "Dixon , last weeks main event was awesome. Fuzzy gave you a run for your money but you beat him in what many people would say could have been the finals of the tournament. What are your thoughts on your match, and your future here at DCW?"
--
--
Dixon Flys: " Yes as I was scouting the roster, and after the random drawings I was paired with a very tough opponent, who I thought can may as well make it to the semi or the finals. I was training alot. But to be honest at the beginning of the match I was feeling the ring rust. Fuzzy was well prepaired. But at the end with the routine I have I was victorious in a very tough match. DCW?? Lot of young hungry wrestlers here. Anytime anything can happen. You cant count your chickens before they hatch! But now I have to focus on Death Star!! Versatil and Dashing Rainbow are hungry too to win this tournament. I've been down training at the wrestling acadamy with the graduates. I'm training my stamina and strenght. Everyday I have a gauntlet match with 4-5 guys. In the morning the gauntlet match at night I'm in handycaped match with 2 young talented guys. I warm up suplexing punching bags and I use the rowing machine for my back. Everynight I rest in my jaccuzie to loosin up".
--

Alex: " Thank you Dixon for your comments. We are out of time, thank you for your kind hospitality(in the backround we see Dixon Sr. outside the window light up a cigarette) We wish you good luck in the tournament and your DCW future.

--
--
Dixon Flys: " Thanks Alex. I gotta check my old man I heard him go outside. Next week its time again to put boots to asses and asses to seats.

CAMERA FADES BLACK AS DIXON SR. FLICKS HIS CIGARETTE AWAY
Back to top Go down

Indeph interview with Dixon Flys
Page 1 of 1