DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr.Guyver's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Guyver

Mr.Guyver's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Guyver's Interview   Mr.Guyver's Interview EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Lily standing with an unknown guy
Lily : My guest at this time is Mr.Guyver and he will now be working in DCW. Mr.Guyver please tell us a little about yourself.
Mr.Guyver takes the mic from Lily rudely.
Mr.Guyver:My name is Mr.Guyver and i am sure no one would know who i am because this is the first time i have appeared in DCW. Now when i am in DCW , i would like to improve some things around here .
Lily: What would you like to improve around here ?
Mr.Guyver stares at Lily badly.
Mr.Guyver: Well, when i was watching DCW at home . I used to hate a wrestler , he is useless and i don't think he even deserves to be in DCW. I hate his wrestling style , his haircut , his ring attire. I am here in DCW to straight up a little things and remove wrestler which are not worthy to be here.

Lily: Mr.Guyver may we know who are you talking about ?
Mr.Guyver: We all know who is the wrestler in here who is not worthy , i am talking about Jacob Stanley. And my first mission on DCW is ..... ending Jacob Stanley's career .
Mr.Guyver walk away
Lily: Well folks this is all for now . We will meet another exciting wrestler of DCW in another segment.

Back to top Go down

Mr.Guyver's Interview
Page 1 of 1