DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a dashing victory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE DashingRainbow

THE DashingRainbow

a dashing victory Empty
PostSubject: a dashing victory   a dashing victory EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Dashing rainbows music hits as the crowd cheers. Dashing makes his way to the ring all fired up and holding the DCW heavyweight championship.
Dashing gets in the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and raises his belt as the crowd cheers loudly again. Dashing jumps off the turnbuckle favouring his left leg and then he gets handed a microphone from Lilly.

Dashing rainbow: Thank you Lilly, i must say you look stunning tonight.
-
* close up on Lilly smiling.*
-
Dashing rainbow: But in other news i'm your new DCW heavyweight champion.
-
*crowd cheers Dashing rainbow*
-
Dashing rainbow: Thank you every single one of you for giving me support during my match and everyother night because it was you guys that helped me survive in the ten man rumble, it was all of you that helped me come out entrance number two and finish up as number 1
-
*crowd cheers*
-
Dashing rainbow: Also congrats to Dixon for retaining his title.We are going to have a big party and there will be A-list celebs, the best dj, Me and of course the cupcakes. But i'm forgeting to tell you what was wrong with over the edges, Lee got screwed. Again.
So heres what i purpose that next time he has a match with Versatil for the title i'll be the ref because he can't grab hold of my shirt to distract me while dereck does the dirty work, infact if i see dereck out there i would just sonic twister him and Versatil if you get in my face i'm not going to hesitate to put my fist in yours hmm or maybe i'll just give you a airplane spin they are both the same
-
*the crowd cheer as GM Dylon comes out onto the stage*
-
Will wait on masts response if this is ok

Back to top Go down
dixonflys

dixonflys

a dashing victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: a dashing victory   a dashing victory EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:02 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Versatil

a dashing victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: a dashing victory   a dashing victory EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:34 pm

mast isnt here but i like it this far so you go on and finish it so we can confirm Smile
Back to top Go down
Rock lee

Rock lee

a dashing victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: a dashing victory   a dashing victory EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 pm

we cant we need to Confirm Show today 2moro is the Show date we cannot put this up unless you finish this before Mid night
Back to top Go down
Versatil

a dashing victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: a dashing victory   a dashing victory EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:31 pm

lol if its tomorrow ill confirm it later tonight

Back to top Go down
THE DashingRainbow

THE DashingRainbow

a dashing victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: a dashing victory   a dashing victory EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:38 am

so do i need to change it so it has a finish or i could drag it out a bit with an angle where i go to ref school to proove i would be a good ref
Back to top Go down
Versatil

a dashing victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: a dashing victory   a dashing victory EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:51 pm

well you decide but you will have to move it to week 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a dashing victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: a dashing victory   a dashing victory Empty

Back to top Go down

a dashing victory
Page 1 of 1