DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dashing and Dixon pls read this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Versatil

Dashing and Dixon pls read this Empty
PostSubject: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:16 pm

ok so who do you want to win the triple threat match and how should he win it i wanna hear both of ur oppinions
Back to top Go down
dixonflys

dixonflys

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:59 pm

versatil cause your the heel and we are at the beginning of the season you should win it by cheating somehow. you can throw a fireball in my face like jerry lawler used to back in his prime and that would take me out and you can whack dashing in the head with the ring bell. this would lead up to the stable match
Back to top Go down
Versatil

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:13 pm

maybe have derek get involved hitting the earthquake on dashing and then i go for the pin and derek holds you so you cant break the count how about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dixonflys

dixonflys

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:21 pm

id like to get hit by fire if its not a problem let me be outside the ring then when the ref isnt paying attention then derrick gets me with the fire.
Back to top Go down
Versatil

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 pm

@@:@

GOOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

;(;(;(;(;(

WHYEEEEEEEEEE

Twg reset when i was editing our match
Back to top Go down
Versatil

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:12 pm

BTW Dashing can i slam you through a table after the match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rock lee

Rock lee

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 am

i was thinking that maybe the match could be interupted by the Tag team Champions who want to take out the Champions one by one or something or 3 people which could be the begining of a Stable
Back to top Go down
Versatil

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 am

naah that would be too many people at the same time maybe next show they will just start a fight backstage
Back to top Go down
THE DashingRainbow

THE DashingRainbow

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:43 am

yeah sorry about being late to the party but yeah i'm fine with versatil winning and me being put through the table also if you could incorperate the curse into it
(i get back up quicly from being put through the table my left eye turns red and i chase you up the ramp into backstage then maybe the camera gets me throwing you through
a table backstage i'm ok if you don't do something like this :p)
Back to top Go down
Versatil

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:54 pm

lol sorry that would have been a good idea but its too late maybe we can have your eye turn red in the middle of the tag team match but still im thinking of becoming face now and ill turn on derek during the match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dashing and Dixon pls read this   Dashing and Dixon pls read this Empty

Back to top Go down

Dashing and Dixon pls read this
Page 1 of 1