DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pre Match Speech #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rock lee

Rock lee

Pre Match Speech #2 Empty
PostSubject: Pre Match Speech #2   Pre Match Speech #2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 pm

*Rock Lee Theme Hits and he makes his way to the middle of the ring*

Rock Lee: hello Fans of DCW

*the Fans Go Crazy and Shout Rock Lee!*

*Rock Lee Smirks*

Rock Lee: I am About to have the most important match in my wrestlers Career to Date, i Will be Facing Versatil for the DCW World Cha...

*the Crowd Shouts Even louder with emotion*

Rock Lee: for the DCW World Championship!!.. i will Give it my all.. If he hits me with one of his Devastating moves i will Get back up, If he hits me with a Signature move i will Get back up... IF he hits me with a Finisher i will Get back up Becuase i Am doing this For all of You!

*Loud Chants For Rock lee*

Rock Lee: I Will make sure that Versatil gets punished for treecko's, i have been speaking to treecko and it seems he will not be returning to DCW but i will Take revenge for him By Winning the DCW World Championship!

*Rock lee Smiles whilst he Holds his Right Fist in the Air*

Rock Lee: i would also like to Thank Dashing rainbow for His Support in recent Weeks, So then i am sure you are all just as Excited as i am for this match so.... Versatil! come one Out

*Camera Turns to the Titron*
Back to top Go down

Pre Match Speech #2
Page 1 of 1