DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show Starter : Cheated out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock lee

Rock lee

Show Starter : Cheated out Empty
PostSubject: Show Starter : Cheated out   Show Starter : Cheated out EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:06 pm

*Camera Fades out into the Ring*

*Rock Lee's Theme Hits*

*the Crowd Explodes and chants Rock lee*

Alex: OH my here is the Man Who Last week Got Cheated out of the DCW world Championship Lets take a Quick Look at last weeks Show

*Titron Shows Rock Lee being Hit With a Lead Pipe*

Alex: that Right there was just unfair i Mean rock lee had everything Set up for the Win

Matt: well you no what they say Alex if you pedal to fast on your'e bike you may just fall.

*Rock Lee Grabs a mic*

Rock Lee: Ladies and GentleMen Welcome To DCW We are now One week away From the biggest Baddest and most Spectacular Show in DCW history That is Right DCW ppv Over the Edges!

*crowd start Cheering Loudly*

Rock Lee: Now then Lets talk about something important.. Last week on DCW i promised to Win and i almost Did! i got hit with a finisher 1..2... and i got UP!!! i got Hit with the most Devastating of Moves and i Still got up! then the final moment Came I got him with my Finisher and..

*the Crowd interrupts rock lee with major Chants*

Rock Lee: And then i got Cheated out thats right Mr.Guyver which is Versatil's New Girl Friend Helped that Snake Versatil steal the title from ME!! versatil Comaplains to the referee about his injury just enough so that Guyver can hit me with that pipe and straight aftet that Versatil hits me with his finisher and wins the match... and lets not include the fact that i had my foot on the ropes and the referee did not see

*Crowds chants Versatil Sucks*

Rock Lee: hehe Yes he does Suck, however he did give me a good match, i will not blame the referee for not seeing my foot in the ropes, however i od deserve a second chance at the Title what do you guys think?

*the crowd Shouts YES! one more Shot*

Rock Lee: i was thinking Rock lee Vs Versatil main event at Over the Edges! One fall match!

*rock lee Smirks*

Rock Lee: Versatil you have beaten me once can you do it again? Can you climb to the Top without the Help of your GirlFriend? oh wait who is the Girl? we will need to find out... However just be careful because i am coming after you But it wont be Because i Like so Dont Worry Mr.Guyver i Won't Take Mrs.Guyver Away from you I will Just Claim Back What Was Almost mine Before i Got Cheated Out!

*Rock lee Drops the Mic and

suddenly Gm Dylon theme music hits*

Gm Dylon : well buddy i appreciate your match last week it was one of hifing match and if crowd want to see it again i wil give you second Chance

crowd Chants we want more we want more

Gm Dylon: well you are right rock, So! it Will be Rock lee vs Versatil For The Dcw World championship at Over The edges

*Rock lee pics up the mic*

Rock Lee: wow Really? Thank you Dylon i would Like to say that it was a fine decision that you have just Made, you have made me Happy and you have Made the Fans happy.

*The Crowd Chants Louder and Louder Thank you Dylon*

Rock lee taints as
*Camera Fades*

Last edited by rock lee on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
dixonflys

dixonflys

PostSubject: Re: Show Starter : Cheated out   Show Starter : Cheated out EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 am

this promo is awesome you guys should interfear in our match with guyver like versatil comes down to the ring with a barbd wire bat and you stop him from getting involved in the match or something
Back to top Go down
Rock lee

Rock lee

PostSubject: Re: Show Starter : Cheated out   Show Starter : Cheated out EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 am

Thank you Dixon i am trying to work hard up till the PPV Smile

well its a good plan lets see what mast has to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Starter : Cheated out   Show Starter : Cheated out Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Starter : Cheated out
Page 1 of 1