DCW forum s3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DCW forum s3

Destructive championship wrestling forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixon Flys Rp for 1st show segment after 3rd match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dixonflys

dixonflys

Dixon Flys Rp for 1st show segment after 3rd match Empty
PostSubject: Dixon Flys Rp for 1st show segment after 3rd match   Dixon Flys Rp for 1st show segment after 3rd match EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:50 pm

* SEGMENT AFTER THE 3rd MATCH*

Alex: DCW fans what great action we had so far in our first three matches.
-
Matt: Yep Alex for the first time this evening I agree with you everyone wants to win this tournament!!! But wait lets tell the fans what happened earlier on today before the show. Alot of rumors are going around backstage. A snow white Jaguar arrived here this afternoon with the licence plate BEAN on it.
-
Alex: Yes Matt we still don't know who will be facing Fuzzy in our main event. One thing is for sure wrestling fans all know who Mr. Bean has done business with in the past, and if that person is the one we are all guessing then DCW have signed a big superstar.

-
Cameras go to the ramp and Mr. Bean arrives on the ramp with a microphone in his hand!
-
Mr. Bean: (in a slow deep voice) TESTING, TESTING 1-2-3
-
Crowd giving mixed reactions of boos and cheers
-
Mr. Bean: Like me or hate me all day alot of ham and eggers are asking me why am I here. The answer is BUSINESS strictly business as always. " Mr. Bean is it true? Do you have anything to do with the main event? And so on and so on!" My time is money. I only talk when I get paid to talk. I talk when it is for me or my clients benefit! So without any further ado. Look at the clip on the titan tron. Here is the superstar who will main event our show tonight.
-
A video clip airs on the titan tron Showing DIXON FLYS training in a gymnasium, doing sit ups, leg ups,backups, he is body slamming punching bags and climbing rope and the end he is running up the bleachers. The crowd is going wild and cheering after seeing the video.
-
Alex: Ladies and Gentlemen I cant believe it but its true.What was a rumor all day is now a fact. Our main event this evening and I'm damn proud to be the first one to announce it is Fuzzy against the one and only.... Dixon...... Flys. Its DCW 1: and all the other feds 0. Lets go up to our ring announcer Lilly for our next match.
Back to top Go down

Dixon Flys Rp for 1st show segment after 3rd match
Page 1 of 1